YouTube Channels Recommendation

Hi,

Ever since the jio era began the trend of youtube has been gradually increased. Now we zillions of youtube channels, it would be great if you share some of the YouTube channels that you have been following which might interest the fellow adda members.

And I'm beginning the thread by recommending Abhi and Niyu I guess most of you are aware of this channel. They try to bring positivity in each & every videos that they make. They are on fb & insta too.

Finology Legal
Those who are into competitive exams or want to about the current affairs, Indian constitution, legal cases analysis etc. This is the perfect place for you.
If you serious into those topic you can check out their Web for online courses and etc.
I watch the current affairs and few other videos, I like how the presenter (Priya Jain) explains everything in a simpler format.

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
Sharing stories, experiences from the world of film and television

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
#HomeCookingShow
For people who loves #Cooking.

Last edited:
Kurzgesagt - In a Nut Shell
A German animation studio founded by Philipp Dettmer, focuses on minimalist animated educational content, using the flat design style. It discusses scientific, technological, political, philosophical and psychological subjects.

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
Film Riot
#Filmaking Stuffs for Filmmakers out there.

Last edited: