Vajrakaya movie - Dr.ShivaRajkumar, Karunya Ram, Nabha Natesh, Harsha A - Arjun Janya - Mega Hit

Appu Yogi

Harsha to do Another Film For Shivarajkumar

Choreographer turned director Harsha who has given a blockbuster in the form of 'Bhajarangi' has decided to one more film for Shivarajkumar next year. Harsha himself said during the success meet of 'Bhajarangi' that he will be directing another film for Shivarajkumar. 'The audience has received 'Bhajarangi' very well. But the only disappointment is the film has got an 'A' certificate. I have planned yet another film for Shivarajkumar which would be universal. The film is based on humanity and the film will be loved by children to elders' said Harsha.

Even Shivarajkumar who was present at the success meet said he is ready to act in the film and said he will give the dates whenever necessary. Manjunath Gowda and Nataraj Gowda who produced 'Bhajarangi' will be producing this film also and the film is likely to take off once Shivarajkumar is clear with his immediate commitments including 'Aryan' and 'Kabira'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Praveen

Super news....Hope its one more Commercial entertainer like Bajarangi which caters to all audience :amen:

Young trendy directors rocks :super:

Don

Administrator
Very Good News. The concept telling lot of humanity is exciting. Something like Munnabhai kinda is what I am expecting offcourse content wise not a Remake expectation.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Harsha should put same effort of bajarangi movie.

Otherside Harsha is favorite of producers. He gives best in mumimun budget which is good for industry.

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Director Harsha, who is basking in the success of Bhajarangi, has decided to do another film for Shivaraj Kumar. Harsha, who was present in the success meet of Bhajarangi, has revealed that he will come up with a family entertainer movie for Shivanna. Bhajarangi, which was released on December 12 is declared as a Blockbuster hit.

It has also broke all the previous records of Shivaraj Kumar's movie in Box Office collection. Along with Director Harsha, the success meet of Bhajarangi was also graced by Shivaraj Kumar, producer Manjunath Gowda aka Jack Manju and others. Speaking in the event, Harsha said, "The audience has received Bhajarangi very well. But the only disappointment is the film has got an 'A' certificate.

I have planned yet another film for Shivarajkumar, which would be universal. The film is based on humanity and the film will be loved by children to elders." It is said that Jack Manju, who has produced Bhajarangi will also be producing the upcoming movie. It is likely to go on floors, after Shivanna completes his projects - Aryan and Kabira. Shivaraj Kumar said, "I am ready to act in the movie. I will give my dates once I am done with my upcoming projects."

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/kannad ... 27983.html

Goodman

Mutha said:

Otherside Harsha is favorite of producers. He gives best in mumimun budget which is good for industry.
what is the approx budget of bhajarangi ?

Simha

aDDa Junior
Goodman said:
Mutha said:

Rs. 9,12,45,255 including VAT :ghee: :Pompom:

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
Goodman said:
Mutha said:

threefourth of bachchan movie budget 8-)

Jai bolo shivanna

aha.. look at dis.. 3-4ths of bachhan's budget nd quality nd class is superb...
but bachhan was :mdr3: :mdr3: considering its budget nd hype...