Salaar Movie - Prabhas, Shruti Haasan- Dir: Prashanth Neel - Hombale Films - First Look Out

aki

aDDa Junior
Why aren't they loyal to the land....
dissapointed....may be buisness is everything

Why aren't they loyal to the land....
dissapointed....may be buisness is everything
I don't feel anything wrong in this. We are growing beyond our borders. Our director & producers putting a name on a map with the Pan India movie. This will only improve KFI in the coming days, we already tasted that success with KGF. With this movie coming and if it's successful everyone else will look forward for working with KFI. It's a win-win situation.

aki

aDDa Junior
I don't feel anything wrong in this. We are growing beyond our borders. Our director & producers putting a name on a map with the Pan India movie. This will only improve KFI in the coming days, we already tasted that success with KGF. With this movie coming and if it's successful everyone else will look forward for working with KFI. It's a win-win situation.
It doesn't make us feel good...Rajamouli did not do that ...anyways atleast let them make the film in Kannada too not just dub it....their is always compromises for Kannada this is just another one...

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
i agree with this ..just prabhas jagdalli nam kannada hero ididre chanagirtitu another pan india face nam industry inda agtitu anta ...ad onde disappointing for me..
anyway makers elaru nam indsutry avre and hombale films making another pan india movie adu kushi kodu vichara that they are growing and nam industry gu volle hesaru barute ... atlast hombale films and prashnath neel kannada director,producer anta ne recognize agtare so #peas✌

i agree with this ..just prabhas jagdalli nam kannada hero ididre chanagirtitu another pan india face nam industry inda agtitu anta ...ad onde disappointing for me..
anyway makers elaru nam indsutry avre and hombale films making another pan india movie adu kushi kodu vichara that they are growing and nam industry gu volle hesaru barute ... atlast hombale films and prashnath neel kannada director,producer anta ne recognize agtare so #peas✌
Since it's a Pan India movie. We need a Pan India Face and except for Yash & Sudeep we don't have anyone who is very well known in other industries as well. And currently Prabhas is even bigger than Khans of Bollywood, even though the movie doesn't do well at the BO the invest will get recovered if it's Prabhas. We have witnessed that with "Saaho." we are actually looking at the worldwide market with this movie and Prabhas is the perfect choice for it.

It doesn't make us feel good...Rajamouli did not do that ...anyways atleast let them make the film in Kannada too not just dub it....their is always compromises for Kannada this is just another one...
The thing with Rajamouli, it was a Telugu movie. Telugu industry is known better than KFI, Plus he had KJo. And Rajamouli is a very well known director, whereas Neel is just 2 film old, even though those two are successful movie no one would like to take risk with it.