Netflix/Amazon stuffs discussions

aki

aDDa Junior
Watched Shikara, nice movie
Movie is about Exodus of kahsmir pandits, story & screenplay is good told lots of unknown things, complete movie is full of emotion making is good, movie takes audience inside Kashmir, locations are beautiful. Would like to watch more true incident indian movies.

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk
The entire story narration is false.. it's not based completly on true story....it's just a typical love story

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
The entire story narration is false.. it's not based completly on true story....it's just a typical love story
Vidhu vinoda chopra is on of the best film maker in india, he made shikara on his own experience, not just with knowledge whatsapp University
He has presented complete incident in 2hr movie, we should appreciate his effort.

aki

aDDa Junior
Vidhu vinoda chopra is on of the best film maker in india, he made shikara on his own experience, not just with knowledge whatsapp University
He has presented complete incident in 2hr movie, we should appreciate his effort.

It is just a stupid love story...not true at 1st place(only some incidents)....he has just maligned the true suffering of Kashmiris by giving it a false narrations.. writing letter to Trump and all that shit..

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched forgotten Korean movie, chindi must watch
Psychological thriller story looks simple in first half, but second half gives maja with super twists. Shutter island shade there but still audience gets whole new experience feel.

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal, brilliant movie, must watch :love
Movie begins with typical love story, after some time, changes its path with little twist which disturbs every online buyer.
With another unpredictable twists first half ends on high.
Movie doubles the speed in second half, finally movie ends with nail biting episode, gives audience wow feel.
Hats off to writers for writing brilliant ideas, engaging screenplay & hero character which is always ahead after a setback in first half, we can see that till lost moment, that tattoo scene
Gowtham menon twist is also there which I predected with 50% accuracy
Performance wise Dulquer rocked as usual, heroin is cute, but not suitable for glamorous roles.

Any idea, When will anjaam pathira get release in sunnext, Can't watch without subtitle.

No official announcement yet, probably on April 17. They keep moving the release dates. Both World Famous Lover & Ashwathama were moved by 2 weeks than their initial release date. So, might get release sometime in the 1st week of May.

Well, I watched the movie. It's a pretty good decent thriller, bit overhyped. Kunchacko Boban's acting was lazy and flat, the director tried not to make him look like the other conventional criminal investigation heroes. But, even this wasn't convincing. "Your Sleepless Nights are coming!" well, I didn't feel like he's having any sleepless nights, the stakes were never high to him throughout the film except for one point towards the Climax (You will know, when you watch what I'm referring to) the supporting cast too didn't help much. It had too many plot holes. They have two story based on a real criminals. The cinematography & score were the highlight.

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched Karwaan, beautiful movie :love
It's a simple story of swap of coffins and a journey to bring back the right one.
Story that goes with journey is always gives nice feel, with addition of fun makes it more joyful.
Dulquer performance is good as a cool guy, irfan khan performance is rocking, especially his Love episode is super funny
Krithi karabandha guest appearance is bonus.
Overall this movie gave me nice feel & made my mind fresh.
I would recommend this cool movie everyone to watch.