Latest News And Gossips From The World Of Sandalwood, Kannada Film Industry and Karnataka

Don

Administrator
Timing's are to be Rolled back to previous state from 29th May. This shows our people are Stupid and have no patience. :))

Don

Administrator
Poor response anthe, they want immediate results :)) . KFCC has no Plans, Strategy they are still following old agile ways :Puk

Muchhkondu remakes BAN maadi olle swamake movie kottre beligge 9 gante gu jana barthare raathri 9 gante gu jana barthara..... bari kelsakke bardhe iro rules and regulations maadoke sari :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
Appu-TheShowMan said:
Muchhkondu remakes BAN maadi olle swamake movie kottre beligge 9 gante gu jana barthare raathri 9 gante gu jana barthara..... bari kelsakke bardhe iro rules and regulations maadoke sari :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Not really. Apart from hard core KFI fans like us in adda, common man is not really concerned whether the movie is a remake or a swamek is what I feel.
If people had ignored remakes completely, movies like Aaptamitra could never have become huge hits.
Even at the time of severe recession, we have seen a hit Savaari
Success has been seen with both remakes and swameks..

KG18

yes...many people do not bother ifg its a remake if it provides them entertainment....nan prakaara film must have quality aadhre kfi has to reduce remakes...quality in own films will be talked all over...i relly wanna see a biographical movie in kannada very soon......

there are very less films which has depicted life.....
also ffrom a few days i was seeing the blogs of tamil and telugu films just to understand how the people there accept films and unanimously what i learned there is there is a very very few % of audience who love class films.....quality movies...a recent tamil movie which was a biographical subject did not become a box office success but it was such a film that is so heart touching and shows life as it is...had it come in kannada it would have been a roaring success.......also when the telugu remake of mungaru malhe was released a popular telugu website stated that what a horrible ending given by the director and also had screwed the director for not having a heroism fight.....the people over there hardly accept class cinemas....here in karnataka people are wise and select those films which are very good enough though it may be a mass or class subject but the directors are not catering to the audiences and making mindless illogical scripts and spoiling the industry name
so if this happens we will never find a resolution to this crisis of bad cinemas coming....