IPL Thread

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
BENKI CHENDU said:
KG-Tughlak said:
fan following will never reduce for cricket in such a cricket mad country....IPL may not attract as it used to in the initial seasons but people will surely throng the stadiums for the international matches

CRICKET - The best game
No doubt cricket is the best game..But Indian team were flying in the air especially after they won the world cup..
So, things have to come down..

BOSS..obviously they will be on top
when we ourselves do so much hulla bulla for winning one match in our athi local matches with so much customization, wont they be on air after winning the biggest tournament in that sport
Atleast I and DON didn't do any Hulla Bulla when INDIAn team won :mrgreen:

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
thats ur personal problems..i said when we win a match in our KFFL and not when India wins
Please do not state it as problems..Its personal choices and perceptions..

Yes for me, anyday, we winning rather playing KFFL brings more excitement and happiness and satisfaction that the so called INDIAN team winning :mrgreen: :super:

KG18

BENKI CHENDU said:
KG-Tughlak said:
thats ur personal problems..i said when we win a match in our KFFL and not when India wins

Yes for me, anyday, we winning rather playing KFFL brings more excitement and happiness and satisfaction that the so called INDIAN team winning :mrgreen: :super:

yeah becuase u r a part of it
same way the indian team were a part of world cup win and they enjoy it at their level..simple..why complain on them when we ourselves do the same in our own league...

and urs is false perception..i dont want to comment on it..so whatever u type on this will have NO answers

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
BENKI CHENDU said:
KG-Tughlak said:

yeah becuase u r a part of it
same way the indian team were a part of world cup win and they enjoy it at their level..simple..why complain on them when we ourselves do the same in our own league...

and urs is false perception..i dont want to comment on it..so whatever u type on this will have NO answers
Guru.Do I complain on your perceptions and beliefs? No right?
Why do you feel mine is a false one..This is a democratic country and allow people to live democratically :amen:

KG18

where did I tie u up..all i said is my view...simple..i didnt enforce it on you
i too did it democratically....why u take it undemocratically

BENKI CHENDU

Kannada chaLuvaligaara
KG-Tughlak said:
where did I tie u up..all i said is my view...simple..i didnt enforce it on you
i too did it democratically....why u take it undemocratically
aitu biDappaa kachbidteeyaa enaadru heLidre :amen: :amen:

..DG..

loved the way Lallit modi ripped BCCI on national channels...

he revealed some truths about IPL which we already know...

RaShi

KG-Tughlak said:
fan following will never reduce for cricket in such a cricket mad country....IPL may not attract as it used to in the initial seasons but people will surely throng the stadiums for the international matches

CRICKET - The best game
:amen: :amen:

Top reason why i love British :)