Indian Hockey: Road to Olympics

madesha

Administrator
Indian men and women are in the finals :winner1:

Indian women face South Africa who defeated them in the league stages. If they win the finals...it will be the first time they play in the Olympics since 1980. Almost 32 years.

Indian men meet France after defeating Poland 4-2.

India must play ferociously and without any mercy. I hope the Delhi crowd comes and energizes the players.

madesha

Administrator
India - France match later today...We have to win to go to Olympics...All boils down to this match.

Yes we should be present at London somehow :nono: we have to win this :) We could try atleast for a Bronze in Hockey if somehow manage to win today ....1 or 2 gold from shooting,1 or 2 from boxing and 1 from badminton :coeur: -must this time!

8-1 final score :blub: London,here we come! :super: sakkat crowd support :amen: 6 out of 8 penalty corners converted,we should return with a medal from London! :merci:

Vijay24

Super match. Sandeep Singh played fantastic. What a win... Flight to London... Men in Blue are coming back from Australia :D

Chak De India...

madesha

Administrator
Nakkan....India ROD rammed france....8-1

Sandeep Singh 5 goals...He is one of the best drag flickers in the world. :amen:

madesha

Administrator
Dabba Indian cricket team losing like idiots while Hockey team is beating European teams.

France was not a pushover...Their lead striker is one of the best in the world. Even their goalie was good but no match for our players...

For Olympics, our coach Michael Nobbs has a lot of work to do..We have to battle against Australia, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, South Korea and Pakistan.

For me even a top 5 finish is great considering we did not play the last Olympics but even my wish is that we win a medal...Go INDIA GO!!!