* Prashanth *

aDDa Junior
Buzz in GG is again Yash for this.. hmmm... I dont think so, His next after Ramachari is KG sir's project..

KG Sir, confirm maadi....

KG18

I have no idea on hebbuli but after ramachari its our collaboration

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Chanda Marutha

Administrator
Staff member
It is one type of gimmick all directors do when their current movie releases.<br />It has become a trend now a days. <br />Hope they will not come up with GK 2 :D:lol::D <br /><br />

SK Kannadiga

Sudeep in Krishna's Hebbuli - Exclusive

Kichcha Sudeep's next film has been confirmed. Cinematographer turned director Krishna has confirmed that it is none other than Sudeep who will be playing the lead role. It is however not confirmed when the film will start.

Sudeep is currently shooting for Atte Manege Dariyelli in Hyderabad apart from hosting Bigg Boss season 2 in Lonavala on weekends.

So Hebbuli will not start till these two commitments are completed. Moreover the producer of the film is also to be finalised. There are at least four producers ready to start a film with Sudeep. Who will be the lucky producer will be known only after Atte Manege Dariyelli is completed.

Praveen

Super mass title.....One more Big budget mass commercial for Sudeep....

His last disaster was Kiccha Huccha....after that no turning back....Veera parampare Kempegowda Vishnuvardana Varadanayaka bachan Maanikya....

All are mass commercial movies and and all have done decent to good business...Though Bacchan caused losses....And he has grown bigger with each movie....Till varadanayaka none of his movies were able to fill 4 shows in KG road and Magadi road.....But with Maanikya he was able to fill 2 theatres 4 shows full in both KG road and magadi road...

He gives 1 year gap again and release Attarintiki remake in next Summer.....One more Big budget flick but this time a Family entertainer....so it will also do minimum 7-8cr business even in Worst case....

And then this Hebbuli......Super Career Planning B)

harsha_s

I seriously doubt this Krishna's ability as director...GajaKesari was very average in terms of Screenplay and direction

arasu_2007

I seriously doubt this Krishna's ability as director...GajaKesari was very average in terms of Screenplay and direction

No probs. Sudep will be ghost directing it (only problem for sudeep is that it's a swamake)

Simha

aDDa Junior
Super mass title.....One more Big budget mass commercial for Sudeep....<br /><br />His last disaster was Kiccha Huccha....after that no turning back....Veera parampare Kempegowda Vishnuvardana Varadanayaka bachan Maanikya....<br /><br />All are mass commercial movies and and all have done decent to good business...Though Bacchan caused losses....And he has grown bigger with each movie....Till varadanayaka none of his movies were able to fill 4 shows in KG road and Magadi road.....But with Maanikya he was able to fill 2 theatres 4 shows full in both KG road and magadi road... <br /><br />He gives 1 year gap again and release Attarintiki remake in next Summer.....One more Big budget flick but this time a Family entertainer....so it will also do minimum 7-8cr business even in Worst case....<br /><br />And then this Hebbuli......Super Career Planning B)

But Veera Parampare was crap :P

Sudeepa as ARMY OFFICER Movie will be Bond type anthe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope they wont announce as thuppakki remake later.....

as they did for nandakishores lava movie :lol: :lol: