Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Movie Recommendation of The Day

Reva (2018)

Language: Gujarati
Genre: Adventure Drama
Runtime: 2hrs 39mins
Subtitles: English

Cast: Chetan Dhanani, Monal Gajjar, Daya Shankar Pandey, Abhinay Banker & others.

A 25-year-old Indian man who is brought up in the U.S. visits an ashram near Reva* in Gujarat, India to take his will.

*Reva is another name for the Narmada river in India. It is one of the important rivers, stretching more than 1300 kilometers and emptying into the Arabian Sea on the west coast.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON PRIME VIDEO:

Quarantine And Chill
Looks interesting, watch Kai Po Che If you haven't watched it, beautiful movie, it's not gujarati movie but story revolves around in gujarat. Manja song still haunting me [emoji3590]

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

Movie Recommendation for the Day

Bela Seshe

Language: Bengali
Genre: Drama, Family
Runtime: 2hrs 21mins
Release Date: 1 May, 2015 | U

A story of relationships that explores the intricacies of the married life, of life-long companionship, of promises and expectations and love. After fifty years of togetherness and raising three daughters and a son, Biswanath decides to divorce his wife Aarti. He feels that his married life has run its course and has nothing new to offer.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON DISNEY+ HOTSTAR:
(Stream for free, no subscription needed)

Quarantine & Chill

Gentleman

aDDa Junior
Watched 'VaraneAvashyamund'
I liked it.. The essence and feel is so fresh. Despite having no major events, it captivates you with its character & some beautiful moments. Started watching it for Dulqer and ended up liking Veteran Shobana n Suresh gopi. Urvashi cameo is soo good.

Ps: Shockingly chennai backdrop is impressive.
IMG_20200422_132206.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1611 using Tapatalk

Movie Recommendation of the Day

Harishchandrachi Factory

Language: Marathi
Genre: Bio-Pic, Drama, Comedy
Runtime: 2hrs 8mins
Release Date: 29 Jan, 2010

Directed by Paresh Mokashi, depicting the struggle of Dadasaheb Phalke in making Raja Harishchandra in 1913: India's first feature film, the birth of Indian cinema.

Dadasaheb Phalke accidentally discovers a tent screening a silent movie and is amazed by the idea of storytelling. He brings together a team of technicians to produce India's first feature film. This movie is both funny and poignant.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON NETFLIX:

BUY OR RENT ON YOUTUBE:

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
Parava

One beautifully crafted movie [emoji2956]

BGM/Cinematography are top class. Especially BGM is the main highlight of this movie

Shahir's is expectational in his debue directional movie. Not only a good artist, he may be a good director too if he continues directing movies

DQ & Shane performance are usual class. The two child artists just steal the show [emoji122][emoji120]

Do watch if you have missed it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Movie Recommendation For the Day:
Dhananjoy

Language: Bengali
Genre: Crime, Drama
Runtime: 2hrs 20mins
Release Date: 11 Aug, 2017

The story is based on the conviction Dhananjoy, accused for the gruesome murder of Hetal Parekh, which took place in the year 1990. On the basis of circumstantial evidence and on the basis of the deceased mother`s statement, Dhananjoy Chatterjee- a security guard, was executed and hanged to death on the early hours of 15th August 2004, after serving imprisonment for 14 long years and after having appealed to all levels of court in the country; and finally, to the President of India.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON PRIME VIDEO:

Movie Recommendation for the Day - Paan Singh Tomar

Language: Hindi
Genre: Biographical Drama, Sports
Runtime: 2hrs 4mins
Release Date: 2 March 2012

Paan Singh Tomar, an athlete, wins gold medals at the Indian National Games seven times in a row. He is forced to become a dacoit when his mother is murdered and the police don't take any action.

TRAILER:

STREAM ON NETFLIX:

BUY OR RENT ON YOUTUBE:

Other Must Watch Movies of Irrfan Khan that are available on OTT Platforms:

The Lunchbox - https://www.netflix.com/title/70278932?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp
Haider - Mumbai Meri Jaan | Netflix
Maqbool - Hotstar Temporarily Unavailable for users in Europe
Hindi Medium - Prime Video: Hindi Medium
Talvar:
Disney+ Hotstar - Hotstar Temporarily Unavailable for users in Europe
Netflix - Guilty | Netflix
Piku - Watch Indian TV Serials, Online Movies, Live Sports Updates, Original Shows, Music | SonyLIV
Life of Pi -
Mumbai Meri Jaan - Mumbai Meri Jaan | Netflix
Life In a Metro - Life in a ... Metro | Netflix
Qarib Qarib Single - https://www.netflix.com/title/81016192?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp
Madaari - Watch TV Serials, Original Shows, Movies, News & Live TV Online

Other Titles like, The Namesake, Slumdog Millionaire, The Warrior, are not available on any OTT Platforms or any Official YouTube channels.

Jeevaa

aDDa Junior
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa - One of the finest love story ever made in Tamil Cinema

Trisha steals the show as 'Jessie' in the movie. She is such a tremendous artist when it comes to emotion when she can make an actor dull Infront of her performance just what she did VTV [emoji2956]

There are few film's, irrespective of how the movie there will be some portion which make can connect the characters that are playing and VTV is one for me. That made me this so special as I watch this what I call an 2:35:00 of 'experience' [emoji3531]

AR Rahman is another gem who gave the soul to the film by his magical BGM and songs. True legend he is [emoji120][emoji122]

Gautham Menon is one of the matured and brilliant filmmaker in TFI. This is would be his best piece of work after Vaaranam Aayiram!

Highly Recommendable. Watch if you haven't.

Nandhan

aDDa Junior
Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa - One of the finest love story ever made in Tamil Cinema

Trisha steals the show as 'Jessie' in the movie. She is such a tremendous artist when it comes to emotion when she can make an actor dull Infront of her performance just what she did VTV [emoji2956]

There are few film's, irrespective of how the movie there will be some portion which make can connect the characters that are playing and VTV is one for me. That made me this so special as I watch this what I call an 2:35:00 of 'experience' [emoji3531]

AR Rahman is another gem who gave the soul to the film by his magical BGM and songs. True legend he is [emoji120][emoji122]

Gautham Menon is one of the matured and brilliant filmmaker in TFI. This is would be his best piece of work after Vaaranam Aayiram!

Highly Recommendable. Watch if you haven't.

Will watch👍🏼