General Discussion

vishwaa

Watched Sarileru Neekevaru in PVR Vega City mall Predictable story more than first half liked second half MB & Prakash raj acting is too good after a long gap seen PR in good humor role easily once watchable

vishwaa

Watched ala vaikuntapuram lo in PVR Vega City mall an old story Painted beautifully to attract today generation movie slows high centiments & last 30minutes of the film just loved hope YB comes back like this

Sarileru Neekevvaru was a total disappointment as expected. Darbar, felt like a Desi Version of John Wick. Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo: Despite the same old story (Tollywood's tried and tested formula) Along with the clichéd approach and a predictable tale, Allu Arjun manages to entertain the audience throughout the film.

Appu_Kannadiga

aDDa Junior
Watched Chapak in sapphire with Superbad sir & Guddu sir.
i was committed to watch this movie in theatre at any cost because i missed talvar & raazi.
Chapak a must watch movie for its content, its a serious movie filled with emotions.
screenplay is not fast but the content didn't allow to feel it's lagging, as subject is serious we cannot expect entertainment but it could be made with adding some suspense & twist like talwar & uyare.
writing is good, cried for many scenes, told many unknown things like ineffective section of law, actual time taken for skin burning after a acid attack unlike illution created in superfast screenplay movies.
bg music, songs are good and memorable.
Deepika given justice to her role, after cocktail this is her best performance for me.
would love to watch this kind movies which slaps system/society for its ignorance & priority.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk