Dr. Vishnuvardhan - Sahasa Simha , Abhinava Bhargava, Karnataka Suputra - Actor And Singer

Don

Administrator
NAM VISHNU DAADA Versatile.. YEN ANTIRA...
REMAKE ONDH -VE POINT...
AADRE ADANNE DODD VISHYA MAADODH BEDA...
VISHNU NAM CHITRA RANGAKKE ONDHU OLLE KODUGE..

NAGARA HAAVU,BHOOTAYYANA MAGANA AYYU,MUTHINA HAARA,BANDHANA,nee thanda kaanike,DAADA, VEERAPPA NAYAKA AND MANY MORE..

He is one such talented HERO who sold his ROYAL time to KAATPADI JUNCTIOn ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

I personally admire his capabilities :) :) :) :) , had he been more committed he wud have grown heights and Off course

wud have taken Karnataka too :) :) :) :) but agony is ...

Wel most say that RAJ fans do not like VISHNU, but i am dead against this saying, as myself is one such admirer of Vishnuvardhan Sir :-| :-| :-| :-|

My ATM ( All Time Movie) - NAGARAHAAVU

And how about you aDDa????

Last edited by a moderator:

kannadiga

My favorites

1. Nagarahaavu

2. Boothayyanamaga ayyu.

3. Neenu nakkare haalu sakkare.

4. Suprbatha

5. Bandana.

6. Makkala Sainya - one of the kid in this movie is Raj fan.

Though he has acted in a lot of remake movies, he has remained as one of the alltime top heros. The second name you hear in KFI is Vishnu. Boothayyanamaga Ayyu was produced by Varadaraju (Dr. Raj's brother) along with couple of others.

We are proud of you Vishnu dada, but plz plz no remakes.

Reactions: Don

Don

Administrator
Wonderful Sir :)

But the agony is all our favorite movies are from 1980's , what happened after that????

Well VISHNU could have easily become second RAJ in terms of POPULARITY, but im sorry to say he lost if because of his stupidity :) ) :) ) :) ) :) )

Can anyone match NAGARAHAAVU, well now i dout was he the same VISHNU :o :o :o :o

Wat so ever im a VISHNU admirer for his impeccable performance :-| :-| :-| :-|

kannadiga

Don said:
Wonderful Sir :) But the agony is all our favorite movies are from 1980's , what happened after that????

Well VISHNU could have easily become second RAJ in terms of POPULARITY, but im sorry to say he lost if because of his stupidity :) ) :) ) :) ) :) )

Can anyone match NAGARAHAAVU, well now i dout was he the same VISHNU :o :o :o :o

Wat so ever im a VISHNU admirer for his impeccable performance :-| :-| :-| :-|
You are right don....after that he got lost by doing stereotype roles in company of Bhargava, joe simon, and Kalla Saamrat Naayi. His downfall (if we can really call that) was his choice to act in remakes. Even his Tamil movie with rajani, vidudalai, was remake of Qurbani. With his good looks, acting capabilities and fan following he could have sought to be different like Shankarnag.

By the way, I would include Veerappanayaka also in the list - a rare swamake by Narayan. Vishnu and Shruti have performed really well.

veerappa nayaka is one of my fav tooo!!!!!!!!!!1

and other

nagarahavu :mrgreen:

malaya marutha ;)

muthina hara :lol:

bandhan :-|

And for all one good news about VSIHNU DADA

nagabarana direct to vishnu , story work is progress 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Good thread!! I personally liked Vishnu!! He has great talent!! No one can stay in industry for more then 20 years without talent!!

Vishnu initially had passion to work in good movies!! But Vishnu has the reputation of creating controversies!!! He has quarreled with so many directors like Dwarakish, Rajendra Singh Babu, Vijay etc.... He refused to give call sheet to Puttanna after Nagarhaavu!!!

I think S Narayan in one of the main reasons for Vishnu's change!!! Narayan has changed Vishnu so much and Vishnu started acting in remake movies after the success of Suryavamsha!!! Vishnu must also accept the fact that he has gone old and must take up roles that are suitable for his age!! Like Jeevana Chaitra, Devatha Manushya etc...

I am personally not aganist Vishnu. My favourite list of his movies are:

1. Nagarahaavu

2. Muthina Haara

3. Bandahana

4. Matad Matad Mallige

5. Suprabhatha

Even i liked his movies like

1.Nagarahaavu

2. Muthina Haara

3. Bandahana

4. Suprabhatha

5.veerappanayaka

but I cant forget the movies like DADA and DEVA which i watched in my childhood days....

In the absence of Dr Raj, i thought Dr vishnu will lead the KFI. but i(guess!!!!! all are) am disappointed….

Don

Administrator
None can doubt VISHNU talent, but his commitment for KFI is proved BLEAK :) ) :) ) :) ) :) )

I m only against his ignorance or lazyness in selecting his roles.. & acting in crap remakes.

I m very much dissapointed on his point of not leading KFI from front inspite of being in the industry for nearly 30 years... :(

Personally i like

Nagarahavu

Boothayanna Maga Ayyu

Makkala Sainya

Suprabatha

Muthina Haara

Hoysala

aDDa Junior
Presently he is busy in watching malyalam movies and insisting producers to produce his 200th movie with richness and vibrant feel.

My personal best are;

1)Nagarahaavu

2)Bhutayana maga aiyu

3) hombisilu

4) bandhana

5) nishkarsha

6) suprabhata

7) apthamitra

8) laali

9) veerapa naayaka

10)hrudaya geethe

11)karunamaayi

12)singapoorinali raja kulla

Not just remakes, ego centric roles,crapy action movies, ecentric and indifferent attitudes..... too much intimacy with media, non kannada movies(going there and doing side roles,etc).... ruined his career and existence in kfi ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=) ;=)

Not just remakes, ego centric roles,crapy action movies, ecentric and indifferent attitudes..... too much intimacy with media, non kannada movies(going there and doing side roles,etc).... ruined his career and existence in kfi
Yes really he must lead from the front!!

yes i also like vishnuvardhan he is a very good actor no doubt in it but as u guys said recently he is not selecting good movies he is doing mainly remake movies which is not at all good for our movies

my favourate movies are

Nagarahavu

bhootayana maga ayyu

muthinahaara

malaya maarutha

bhandhana

suprabhata

dada