Bhargavi H Chandrashekar

Hi!
It's been an immense pleasure being a part of adda. Although, I'd joined in the year 2014. I wasn't active until this year. Well, I am Bhargavi currently staying in Bengaluru. I'm basically an architect. I, very early in life, have discovered that the calling of my passion lies in writing. To support and nurture my passion, I started Blogging. I am also into content providing to other sources. More than all these, I'm a Cinephile. A great fan of Kannada Films. I guess, that defines the rest. Once again happy to be a part of this Family! :)

JAMES™

Hi!
It's been an immense pleasure being a part of adda. Although, I'd joined in the year 2014. I wasn't active until this year. Well, I am Bhargavi currently staying in Bengaluru. I'm basically an architect. I, very early in life, have discovered that the calling of my passion lies in writing. To support and nurture my passion, I started Blogging. I am also into content providing to other sources. More than all these, I'm a Cinephile. A great fan of Kannada Films. I guess, that defines the rest. Once again happy to be a part of this Family! :)
Welcome madam to aDDa [emoji41] happy posting

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Don

Administrator
Hi!
welcome to aDDa keep posting your reviews and articles. :thumbsup